Nations Creations Participants
We are seeking 12 E.I. Eligible (on EI or reachback) people to participate in the training component, for which they will receive accredited certificate training, a work experience and assistance with job placement.
The first step for the participants was to learn how to manage designs. Change the size; file type; even file format. Because all of the equipment we’re using, start with a digital image.
Our Participants are learning to use Manufacturing equipment such as:
- Laser Etcher
- Embroidery Machine
- Direct to Garment Press (which is essentially a new technology Silk Screen Machine)
- High Quality White Printer for printing Textile Transfers to go on Garments (such as Shirts) or (Glassware such as Mugs) or even Ball Caps
- Production Printer; (to Make Cards or Prints)
- Pretreatment Machine for garments (is like priming drywall before you paint a wall)
The Skills the Participants learn include:
- The safety aspects of operating the equipment
- How to clean and maintain the equipment
- How to use
These skills are transferable to other types of equipment in other workplace settings.