Nations Creations Participants
We are seeking 12 participants who are currently on E.I. or have been on EI in the last 5 years, to participate in the training component, for which they will receive accredited certificate training in warehousing and light manufacturing, resume writing and interview skills, work experience and assistance with job placement.
Our Participants will be trained in warehousing level 1 & 2 including certificates in:
- First Aid Level 1
- Transportion of Dangerous Goods
- Fork Lift
- Narrow Isle Scissor Lift
Our Participants will be trained to use Manufacturing equipment such as:
- Laser Etcher
- Embroidery Machine
- Roland plotter printer and heat press equipment (for producing decals that will be applied to items such as t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, waterbottle etc.
- Roland UV printer (directly print on swag type items)
- High Quality White Printer for printing Textile Transfers to go on Garments (such as Shirts) or (Glassware such as Mugs) or even Ball Caps
- Production Printer; (to Make Cards or Prints)
- Binding machine; (make booklets, note pads etc.
The Skills the Participants learn include:
- The safety aspects of operating the equipment
- How to clean and maintain the equipment
- Level 1 Corel Draw
- World Host training.
These skills are transferable to other types of equipment in other workplace settings.
Nations Creations is a Certified BUY SOCIAL CANADA verified social enterprise.
Aboriginal Business of the year!